Family

Family

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day Thirteen - Friday - Part two

It's not really Friday right now, it's Saturday morning 5am but so much happened yesterday that I didn't get a chance to write.  I've been having a hard time sleeping past 5am for quite some time now, so I thought this would be a good time to write down a few more things while I have a second.

Each day with Brandon is so exciting.  Even watching him get dressed is fun.  He tied his shoes yesterday and even double-knoted them.  It's fun also to see his little mannerisms that haven't changed like the fact that he has to have his pants pulled down until they are around his hips and not around his waist.  Or the way that he still pops his knuckles.

He called his NA yesterday his "Homey".  And when the NA was asking Brandon how tall he was he said, "I'm almost as tall as my dad who is a bigger pain in the ass than I am." 

When he first woke up he asked where I was and his NA said, "She's here, she's just over there on the bed resting."  And Brandon said, "Moms are always there even when they are tired."  So sweet.  He's such a good kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment