Family

Family

Monday, December 20, 2010

December 20, 2010 - Monday

     Hey this is Brandon.  It is very hard for me to type, but I'm doing it.  I want to say thank you to all those who have written; it means alot. I would like to thank all that care about us; it really does mean a lot to me.  I'm lucky to be here.  I'm happy to be sitting here and walking (lol) and talking. (lol)  I'm so gratefull that I'm here.  There is someone watching over us.  I don't know why, I'm far from perfect even though I try so hard to be. Anyway, I hope to talk to you soon and hope it's all spelled right. (lol)
        
For ever and ever,
Brandon

4 comments:

  1. You made this pregnant emotional lady cry last night seeing this written from you brandon. Its so awesome that you are home and doing amazing compared to a couple weeks ago. Keep it up and keep getting better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon - it was so awesome to see the videos of you up and walking, bouncing a ball, etc. You're a walking miracle! Will was really glad you called the other day. Call him anytime you want to talk! :) Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dustin and I have been following your blog since Will Kelsch told us the news. We are so happy for you and your entire family that you and Kassi are home and doing well! Your story has touched and changed our lives. Thank you so much for this blog! Someone should make a movie about your story! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete