Family

Family

Friday, December 10, 2010

Last One for Friday

by Aimee

Ryan and I went and saw Brandon tonight. I spent some time with him on Tuesday and was blown away by the change I saw from then to tonight. He is almost himself again! We had a lot of fun reminiscing about our childhood, talking about Christmas, and all the normal things you would talk about with your siblings. He is ever the comedian and we laughed almost the whole time we were there. We hadn't eaten dinner so we decided to take a trip to the cafeteria. It was nice to be out of the room in a more casual environment. It was hard to leave, but we are excited to go back Sunday and have a family day with him and hopefully be able to leave the hospital.

As Ry and I were driving home we were talking about how much this experience has put things in perspective and strengthened our testimonies. Brandon has always been a fighter and I know that his persistence helps; but you can still see God's hand in all of this. I am so grateful for the miracle we are seeing through Brandon and the amazing progress he is making!

No comments:

Post a Comment